Thursday, November 19, 2009
A couple of years ago I coached for a team that I'm no longer working with, but we coaches had purchased these nice warm fleece jackets with the team's name on them. I've discovered that this jacket is one of the only ones I have that stretches around my growing belly, but I don't want to advertise for this team anymore.
So.... I used this tutorial to fix up my jacket with a pretty ranunculus. I can't wait to try more of these on other things. I think it's pretty cute!
Here is a before shot of the jacket. I followed the tutorial's instructions and just stitched right to the jacket.