Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two More Shops

In addition to selling things at Broad Street Bazaar in Lititz, PA, I'm also going to be selling at two more local shops!

Look for Waldeck Dry Goods items at The HodgePodgery in Harrisburg, PA later this summer! Dawn and Jessica are planning on selling things that are made from recycled or repurposed materials.

I'll also be selling at Hello, Bluebird in West Reading, PA. I was lucky enough to set up right next to Alex at last weekend's Crafty By Nature event. I think her shop is going to be great! You can read more about the shop on Alex's blog.



I am super excited to be selling my wares in three real shops this year!

My new friend Tara has written a great post about both of these shops on her blog, handmadeinpa.net (photo above borrowed from Tara's blog).

2 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Yay! Me too! We are consignment buddies. Have you checked into Simply SOTA in New Hope, PA? I am there also. I think consignment is fun :-)

Chara Michele said...

That's exciting! :)