Friday, February 20, 2009

52Q:: Update

Here are my latest pages for the 52Q Art Journal Challenge. The prompt for this one was "How do I feel today?"


And "When I look in my eyes..."
I just used my good old Crayola watercolors on these pages, along with some collage and Sharpie pens. I recently got the book 1000 Artist Journal Pages, and it's been fun going through it and being inspired by the journals in the book. I'll be posting more pages from my journal soon, but first I have to clean up the kitchen. And the living room. And the dog and cat food that Ava dumped everywhere.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi :) I just wanted to tell you I love your comp art journal pages. I just joined the composition book art journals group and I'm doing the one year art journal also. Thanks for the inspiration. Marlene :)