Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cleaning Out (Again)

After all of my Christmas sewing, my sewing room is a disaster (I'd show you a photo, but it's too embarrassing). My scrap basket is overflowing. Every time I try to look for something, the contents of the basket end up all over the floor. I really can't stand to throw these little scraps away, though. They are just the thing to freshen up your fabric stash. I have several gallon-size bags that I'm packing up with scraps, and I'd like to share them with you!

How to enter:: Link back to this post on your own blog, and in your post write about your favorite things to do with your leftover fabric. Make sure I see your post (either leave a comment or email me: waldeckdrygoods@gmail.com). I'll pick a winner early this week.

Thanks for helping me clean up!

No comments: