Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Apron Sent!


I recently sent my apron for the Sassy Apron Swap- Fall Edition to my partner, Magda. I hope she gets it soon, and I hope she likes it. We were also supposed to include a pot holder. I made one, but it's not in the picture. I think the pot holder took more time than the apron. Seriously. It was very simple: two squares of fabric, some re-purposed toweling in the middle, and some quilting. The tough part was attaching binding around the whole thing. Let's just say that this particular pot holder has lots of handmade charm.

I also received an awesome apron from Angelic. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that is a lovely apron! My potholder also had homemade charm. I almost bought one and sent it along as a consolation prize LOL