Friday, February 15, 2008

We Had a Date!

Today I only had one student to tutor, so hubby and I had our second date since Ava was born! My mom watched her, and we drove to Camp Hill for XPN's Free at Noon concert. We saw Ryan Bingham-- MEE-ow! Check him out. I wish all shows were like this one- in the middle of the day, seats for everyone, no smoking, and no one spilling beer on your shoes. I highly recommend this concert series. They offer a free concert every Friday.

It's been a busy day, and I need to get to bed. Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a date! That is awesome! I'm sure that is just what the two of you needed. :)

Val said...

I remember those days of kids and no dates! Glad you got to go. I have enjoyed your blog and will visit again.

Unknown said...

Hi - I'm Abby from the artist's way blog....I just saw your post about WXPN - are we neighbors? I live in Suburban Philly and go to XPN sponsored events all the time!

Marcia said...

We used to have a date night. After 20 years of marriage we've gotten away from it some, but we do take some great walks together.

Jason said...

How is TAW going for you? Any work to contribute?