Thursday, December 20, 2007

Less Than a Week?!?

I can't believe that there is less than a week until Christmas! I have a to-do list a mile long, and Ava has chosen this week to change her sleeping habits (like, NOT sleeping at night). Thankfully, this is the last morning of tutoring before the break. I have to finish three custom orders today before I can concentrate on my own Christmas crafting. I have a feeling I will be seeing some pretty late nights over the next few days. At least our tree is up...

.... I really need to get a tree skirt on there...

I had a great time at Community Arts Market last Saturday. There was a pretty good crowd even though the building was unheated and the forecast was bad. I actually sold a pretty good number of things and met some great people. I learned a ton of stuff, too. I'm looking forward to some more shows soon.... when it gets warmer, of course.

No comments: