Saturday, December 1, 2007

Handcrafters' Holidays Blog Meme- Gifts

Sew, Mama, Sew! has started a holiday blog meme. I'm taking a break from my grad school projects (ugh) to get started on it.

  • Do you have a favorite gift that you love to give?
I love to give anything handmade as a gift, whether I make it myself or purchase it from an independent artist. I also give lots of books.
  • If you’re making gifts this year, what are you making?
I'm making lots of things, but in case more people than my hubby and mom read this, I don't want to reveal anything!
  • Do you have any good stories about handcrafted gifts you’ve given or received?
No good stories, really, but handcrafted gifts are the very best kind to give and to get.
  • Name one thing on your personal wish list.
Just one? Well, I really could use a thread organizer.
  • Do you make and sell things that would make fantastic gifts?
Why, yes I do! WaldeckDryGoods

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

good luck getting all your gifts made in time!