... as seen on Artsy Momma...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Definitely wrapping paper. I usually buy it on sale after Christmas and then find something else I love the next Christmas so I end up with tons and tons of Christmas paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real. I've never had an artificial tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Around my birthday (December 9).
4. When do you take the tree down?
Around the first week of January.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Well, I wasn't a child, but last year on Christmas Eve was when I found out I was pregnant.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, two of them.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Probably my grandad.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom and my girlfriends and sisters-in-law.
10. Mail or E-Mail Christmas Cards?
Mail-- and handmade!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
It's the thought that counts.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Beginning of December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
This year we have a mix-- one strand of white, a strand of pink (I have no idea where they came from!), a strand of colored, and a strand of blinking colored. All of our white lights are outside this year, and I don't want to buy more until they are on sale after Christmas! Ava likes our wild lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
I think so.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Early in the morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. Favorite ornament theme or Color?
Ornaments that have been gifts or that have been handmade. We have some ornaments on our tree that I made in first grade.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Hmmmm... anything crafting/sewing related. And books.
Feel free to play along on your blog if you like! Merry Christmas! Oh, and I've been mentioned at Sew, Mama, Sew! Very cool.